Paris Palette Makeup Tutorial #3: Starry Night
Here I found the colors in Van Gogh’s painting inspiration for this makeup look. This is how I translated it into a wearable look for anytime.
- Prime and apply a shimmer white cream eyeshadow
- Apply Seine on the center of your eyelid
- With a small brush dust Versailles on the inner corner blending over Seine where they meet
- Blend Triomphe in the outer corner/crease and slightly over Seine where they meet
- Line upper lashes with black liquid liner pen (I’m using LORAC Front of the Line) and then line with Eiffel on top to set it
- Lower lashes: Use same white cream eyeshadow, Seine from inner to middle, Triomphe from middle to outer corner, use an eyeshadow sponge to lightly blend all together and soften the line.
- Black mascara top (this post), black mascara bottom (this post). Rouge in hollow of cheeks, Lumiere on top of cheek bones. Clear shimmer gloss on lips (this post in Star) Fini! <—I don’t know if I pointed this out but this is french for finished haha.