Paris Palette Makeup Tutorial #1: Glam On!
- Champagne cream shadow (I used Benefit’s in R.S.V.P.)
- Sweep Notre Dame over lid, extend a little into crease, also line the lower lashes with this shade
- Dust Versailles in the inner corner
- Optional: Dust Elysees in the crease
- Line upper lid with a liquid liner, with an eyeliner brush set your liner with Eiffel (I used LORAC’s in Black)
- Fini! I sweeped Peche on my cheeks and applied a little sheer peach gloss (I used Smashbox’s gloss in Papaya)
(Eiffel Tower pic via deviantart.com potterfisk0177)