My Mark. Picks for Spring!
Ohhh how I love more inexpensive cosmetics. It’s the best guilt free way of trying a fabulous new shade of eyeshadow or lip gloss without feeling terrible if you only wear it three times. I mean break that down to a cost per wear scenario (oh hell yea, I not only do this with clothes but with makeup too!!!) and the eyeshadow only cost you $1.67. Not much to cry over right? So below I’ve listed my top 5 buys for Spring with mark. I DO have all these items on order and can’t wait to start creating looks for you.
1. Eye Shadow: South Beach (light shimmery blue) and Retro Peacock (dark green-blue)
2. What A Line felt tip eyeliner: Twilight (navy blue)
3. Mini Mark It Stick hook up stick for lips: Apricot
4. Pro Glimmer hook up lip powder: Poof
5. Darling Denim Skirt Yea they’re getting some really cute and inexpensive clothes in.
Bonus! Right now if you spend $20 with Mark. you can get the Zip Around bag for only $20! I thought this would be a great gift for a Mom or Aunt or whomever for Mother’s Day.