My Holiday Makeup
Wow, I don’t know about you but my week just flew by! I can’t believe Christmas is tomorrow! I decided this year I’m going for a rich cranberry look. What do you think??
Here’s how I did it:
1. Eye primer.
2. From lash to crease I used the Motives Bubblegum creme eye shadow because it has more pinky gold tones to it.
3. Cranberry eyeshadow from last to just outside the crease concentrating more color in the crease then the inner corner. I also took a thin brush and lightly brushed some along the lower lash line.
4. Smudged a shimmery goldish pink shadow in the inner corner and on the inside of the lower lashes.
5. Vanilla shade under the brow to blend it all together.
6. Lined upper and lower lashes in the Luxe Precision Eye Line in Noir (or black).
7. Curl and applied black mascara.
I kept the rest of the look in a more neutral tone. Try to pick a more apricot shade of blush and a nude lipstick so you’re not clashing with the cranberry eyeshadow.
Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!!