Valentines Day is right around the corner!!! Here’s the makeup look I did for last Monday’s “Romantically Rocking” post. (Pssss I hope you didn’t forget to enter that giveaway! It closes tomorrow!
What I used:
- Eye shadow primer*
- LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Movie Star*
- LORAC Front of the Line PRO in Black*
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst
- Smashbox Eye Beam Double-ended Brightener
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in Onyx
- Vanilla eyeshadow for blending
- Nude/Champagne Lipstick
*Eye primer, baked eye shadow, and liquid liner pen were all from LORAC’s Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Eye Tutorial.
1. Apply the Caviar Stick from lash to just above the crease.
2. Taking a small (but stiffer) eye shadow brush start blending around the edges using a stippling action.
3. With the same brush I patted the golden color in the Movie Star trio just to the inner corners.
4. Line upper lashes with Front of the Line in black extending out and up for a little cat eye.
5. Line lower lashes with the inner rim half of the Smashbox pencil, this gives the illusion that your eyes look bigger.
6. Coat lashes with black mascara.
7. Sweep a pink blush and champagne-nude shade to the lips.