Glam Beauty Board: Summer Beauty Essentials
My summer routine was due for an update and right on time Glam asked me again to be a part of their seasonal Beauty Board and sent me a great batch of new products to share with you ladies.
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturing Sea Salt Spray – If you are an avid beach goer, or just wish you could be, you need this spray! My hair instantly began curling since it’s so short, and left it soft and smooth (not hard and crusty). This product also smells so great, I closed my eyes and just felt like I was at a summer rental.
- Dr. Andrew Well for Origins Skin Tone Correcting Serum – I know in the summer I tend to be out in the sun 100x more than any other season. What I like about this product is that I feel like I’m giving my skin an edge to help combat aging and looking dull.
- Dove Clinical Protection Cleartone Deodorant – This deodorant actually soothed and nourished my underarms after shaving all while doing it’s typical duty…keeping me fresh!
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen – This is like no other kids misting sunscreen. It actually comes out as a lotion, you then smooth it on your skin. I loved that it went on super smooth and was NON sticky, if anything my skin felt soft and well moisturized.
- Keratase Masquintense Hair Mask – My hair is usually super sensitive to any hair masks or oils, leaving my hair just weighed down. This mask surprisingly didn’t weigh down at all(!!!) and it was left super shiny. This should be your best friend if you are going to be doing a lot of swimming in either chlorine pools or salty ocean water.
- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Cleanser – Hey breakouts happen, and I had the unpleasant welcome of a couple on my chin 2 weeks ago. I busted out this cleanser and had 0 issues using it instead of my normal everyday cream cleanser. My skin didn’t get over dry in areas or get patchy. I’m going to use this at lease once a week now to help eliminate any bacteria that cause acne.
- Clinique Chubby Stick – Instant moisture and totally beach and bbq appropriate. I feel like in summer wearing full on lipstick is just to much and gloss sometimes can feel really heavy. These Chubby Sticks are the happy medium between a lipstick, balm, and a touch of gloss. I fell for Voluptuous Violent the most, the unexpected purple is just very oulala.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow – Let’s get to the point–this eyeshadow seriously did not budge all day! The beautiful Candlelight color makes it neutral to go with any skin tone. I’m always saying use a cream eyeshadow as a primer and this one works wonders.
- Stila Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral – Coral is THE shade that is summer when it comes to blush. I love that this one adjusts to your skin shade and looks beautiful on anyone.
- OPI Nail Lacquer – The Holland Collection - Any lady who has been to nail salon knows OPI is one of the go-to polishes you get for you manicure and pedicure. Here I’m wearing Pedal Faster Suzi!, it’s a girly pink with tons of silver shimmer. The perfect shade for summer vacations because if it chips slightly you won’t even notice.
- Sonia Kashuk Duffle Bag – Every girl needs a smaller weekender type of bag…EVERY girl! This bag is literally the perfect size, and I love that it comes with two vinyl bags that velcro inside. Fill it up for a weekend out of town, smaller bags are perfect for all makeup and toiletries. Or use it simply as a bag to take to the beach for the day (spare one of the inside bags to hold a wet suit).