February Ipsy 2013
I totally forgot to show you what I got in my February Ipsy!!! I’m sorry girls! Well better late then never, you’ll get two Ipsy posts this month now hahaha.
February Ipsy Glam Bag:
“Red carpet ready”
- Costal Scents eye shadow sample–unfortunately I threw these right in the trash, I don’t care for these eyeshadows at all, they don’t have the greatest pigmentation but what annoys me the most is they fall and fly everywhere
- Pixi Flawless & Poreless face primer–super smooth and non-greasy, I love how you can find this right in Target if you want more
- Mica Beauty gel eyeliner in black–what makes this bag 100% worth it, I’ve been using this eyeliner now for the last two weeks since getting the bag and absolutely LOVE it, and it will last forever since it’s a lovely full size!
- Lash Cards–I found these a little harder to use than most people say, maybe I need a third hand or something haha
- POP Beauty smokey lash kapow mascara–this mascara was non-clumping and great for a very natural look
See more on their website HERE. Did you get the February Ipsy bag? Tweet me @behindthelashes and tell me your favorite item!!