Cheap Trick: Holiday Pink
Remember this post I did a few weeks back? This is my holiday pink variation. I find this look to be much more subtle compared to the Smokey Seduction one. I have a cruise coming up and I’ll be rocking this quick look the whole time I’m sure!
- e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner/Eyeshadow Duos in brown/basic and black/smoke.
- Pink with gold shimmer eye shadow
- Pearl white eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Black eyeliner
- Black mascara
- Apricot blush
- Apricot gloss
- Apply the basic side of the one duo from lash to just outside crease. Draw a thick line of the smoke side on the other duo and smudge.
- Dust the pink/gold eye shadow from lashes to just above the crease, basically on top of the duos you just applied.
- Vanilla goes under brow to just over the pink, making a nice flawless blended look.
- Take the pearl white to just inside the corners if you want a slightly more dramatic look.
- Apply black liner to top lash line then go at it with your mascara
- Dust the blush to the apples of your cheeks and smudge on the gloss! (I stuck with apricot shades here so they didn’t compete with the pink in the eye shadow)
Love ya ladies!